Sunday, September 11, 2016

Prompts

Welcome to my blog

   Now onto the next on my site thewordnohasescaped.space is where I will be posting my poetry as well as providing prompts; this is something that I enjoy and I want to be able to help out my other writers as well. Some of the prompts you may have seen before but sometimes it's better to try something older to get something new from it. These will be posted every other day or so. 

   I welcome you to post a comment with a link to your poetry or even with your poem in the comment. I love reading others work and I want to create this type of community to share work and not be criticized or made fun of. It isn't a requirement but I would love to read your work!

Happy Writing!


Here is a prompt I just posted to get you started!

Prompt #2: Random Page

Find the nearest book (textbook, fiction, nonfiction, comic, your choice!) and turn to page eight (8). Pick the first ten words from that page and use them in a poem (your choice) in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment